Do Not Call RegistryThe following information will be required for account creation:
Organisation Account Creation
|For Organisations Registered in Singapore|
|For Individual Persons|
|For Organisations Registered Overseas|
- If you do not have a CorpPass ID, please visit www.corppass.gov.sg to apply for one.
- If your CorpPass ID has not been granted access to the e-Service, please ask your CorpPass administrator to grant you access to e-Service, Do Not Call Registry, under Personal Data Protection Commision (PDPC). You may visit https://www.corppass.gov.sg/corppass/common/userguides for assistance.
- If you do not have a SingPass ID, please visit www.singpass.gov.sg to apply for one.
- If you do not know your organisation’s UEN, please visit www.uen.gov.sg to find out.
- Credit/Debit Card (VISA, MasterCard and Amex)
- Internet Banking (DBS, UOB, OCBC and CitiBank)