Do Not Call Registry
Organisation Account Creation
The following information will be required for account creation:
|For Organisations Registered in Singapore||For Individual Persons||For Organisations Registered Overseas|
|For Organisations Registered in Singapore|
|For Individual Persons|
|For Organisations Registered Overseas|
- If you do not have a CorpPass ID, please visit www.corppass.gov.sg to apply for one.
- If your CorpPass ID has not been granted access to the e-Service, please ask your CorpPass administrator to grant you access to e-Service, Do Not Call Registry, under Personal Data Protection Commision (PDPC). You may visit https://www.corppass.gov.sg/corppass/common/userguides for assistance.
- If you do not have a SingPass ID, please visit www.singpass.gov.sg to apply for one.
- If you do not know your organisation’s UEN, please visit www.uen.gov.sg to find out.
A one time account creation fee will be charged for each account created. Please click here for applicable charges. Payment can be made through the following online methods:
- Credit/Debit Card (VISA, MasterCard and Amex)
- Internet Banking (DBS, UOB, OCBC and CitiBank)
If you are unable to pay using the above methods, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 6377 3131, before creating your account.
To start, please select an account type, read the terms and conditions and then tick the checkbox below, before clicking on the Proceed button. You will then be asked to login using your SingPass, before you can proceed. The account creation process will takes about 15 minutes for Organisations Registered in Singapore and Individual Persons. For Applications by Organisations Registered Overseas, your request will be reviewed within 5 working days.